In 2016, the funds raised at Rib n’ Roll will support children and youth from Brampton in four ways: You can make a donation by completing the rib-nroll-sponsorship-donation-form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness in Brampton
ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development has grown to become Ontario’s largest Children’s Treatment Centre, serving more than 14,500 children with disabilities and their families each year.
- Interact Clubs in three high schools,
- Rotaract Club of Brampton for young adults
- RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Award) Program
- Scholarships to Sheridan College and students
- Adventure in Citizenship – an awareness program held in Ottawa.