SUPPORT KIDS IN OUR COMMUNITY
In addition to great ribs and music, Rotary Rib ‘n’ Roll is an opportunity for you to help serve your community in a tangible way. Join us at Rib n Roll and help support four great organizations - William Osler Health System, Tour for Kids, ErinoakKids and the Rotary Club of Brampton Youth Activities. By attending Rib n Roll you help these great causes.
ROTARY CLUB OF BRAMPTON YOUTH ACTIVITIES
The Rotary Club of Brampton supports youth in our community.
ROTARY YOUTH PROGRAMS including:
- Interact Clubs in three high schools,
- Rotaract Club of Brampton for young adults
- RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Award) Program
- Scholarships to Sheridan College and students
- Adventure in Citizenship – an awareness program held in Ottawa.
Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders. Our 32,000 clubs are united worldwide through Rotary International to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter